- 2 1. Who we are
- 3 2. What personal data we collect from you and how we collect them
- 4 3. Why we collect data and how we use them
- 5 4. How long we retain your data and what rights you have with regard to the data we collect from you.
- 6 5. How we protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
- 7 6. Embedded contents
- 8 7. External links
- 9 8. Cookies
- 10 9. Conclusion
- Who we are
- What personal data we collect from you and how we collect them
- Why we collect data and how we use them
- How long we retain your data and what rights you have with regard to the data we collect from you.
- How we protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information
- Embedded contents
- External links
1. Who we are
We pandahelperlite.info is a tutorial web site of which entire purpose is to educate our users about the different uses, features ,benefits, accessibility, functionality and availability of Panda helper and some other selected apps. We also provide you with updates and other information relating to the same. We are not hosting Panda Helper or any other app and also we are not affiliated with those app developers even though we facilitate users to download and install some of them through our web site. And in fact, we are not promoting any kind of pirated apps. The icons, logos and trade marks of apps which are published on our we site are not belongs to us and they are owned by the app developers. The credit should go to app developers for creating such brilliant apps.
2. What personal data we collect from you and how we collect them
The personal data that we collect from users mainly includes
- The data collected from the comments you leave
Comments forum is very much important to us to communicate with you and it also provides a platform for you to share your knowledge and experience relating to the web content with others. When you leave comments on the site, we collect the data included in the comment along with following information.
- User name
- email address
- Web site(If available )
2.The data collected by the web analytic tools that we use
We use google analytic tools to do our site management tasks whereby we monitor the users who visit our site. We gather following information of users through the analytic tools.
- What type of users visit our web site
- What users repeatedly visit the site
- What are the most viewed pages
- Amount of time individual users or specific group of users spend in the web site
- How the users interact with the site
- Which device , browser they use
- From which geographic regions the most and least users visit the site.
please note that, we are not an online market place so that we don’t gather any personal information of visitors relating to online transactions such as bank account numbers, visa card numbers etc.
3. Why we collect data and how we use them
The data we collect from visitors are very much useful for operating ,maintaining and personalizing
our web site.
The user data collected through web management tools is basically used for measure the effectiveness of our site. We need to understand how you use our website and monitor your interaction with the site based on the collected information in this process. One of our major objective of collecting user data is to identify different types of users who visit our site and the different problems they are looking to solve.
Each user visits the site with different needs or problems. We need to identify them to improve our site in such a way that the users get best out of it.
The personal data we gather from comments you leave is used to manage our relationships with you while giving effective solutions to your issues and also to give sufficient attention to your requests and suggestions.
4. How long we retain your data and what rights you have with regard to the data we collect from you.
The personal data collected from users are kept with us for an unspecified period of time. Once you leave a comment, any one who visit our web site is able to see it. And your profile picture may also be visible to public, after we approve your comment .We delete the comments that you have left after an undesirable period of time. And we don’t approve spam comments. If you have any issue with regard to the approval of comments, don’t hesitate to contact with us. You are able to ask from us to delete any of your personal data that we retain with us and we will comply with your requests within a reasonable period of time.
5. How we protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
Your privacy is our utmost priority. We are bound to keep all user information with due confidentiality. The necessary technical measures are taken to guarantee the data privacy of users. Especially we take appropriate actions to prevent any unauthorized access to user information, manipulation or deletion of user data. Your person information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent other than in occasions where the law prescribes to do so.
6. Embedded contents
We might have provided you some external links in our wesite in order to give you a quick and easy access to the related information available in other websites. Whenever you link to these sites, they may monitor your interaction with them and collect your personal data. So you better first go through their security policies, when you are logged in to these sites in order to make sure that nothing would harm your data privacy.
As a tutorial website, our effectiveness so much depends on the data that we collect from our visitors. So your data as well as data privacy matters us a lot. Here we have disclosed everything about how we collect, store, manage, use and protect your personal information. we hope you are fully satisfied with the measures and steps we have taken to protect your data privacy and confidentiality.
Thank you very much for visiting us and keeping trust on us through providing your valuable personal information. If you have question or doubt with regard to the contents of our web site, please feel free to contact us.